Maple Walnut Fudge
Contributed by Brenda Oliver
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup 35% cream (whipping cream)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- l teaspoon maple extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In microwave-able bowl, blend brown sugar, white sugar, cream.
- Grease inside top of bowl with butter (to avoid mixture from boiling
- Cook mixture in microwave (at high) for ll minutes.
- Remove and stir in maple extract and butter.
- Beat with electric beater until mixture loses its lustre.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into 9-inch-square pan.
- Cut in squares.